We'd love to know what you think of our website and the advice we provide online. Feedback helps us to improve our service and makes sure people get the help they need from us.
Please fill in our quick survey which you can access here. It should take no more than five minutes of your time.
We’re committed to providing a professional, supportive and confidential service to all those who seek our help. We aim to ‘get it right first time’ but we’re aware that mistakes can sometimes happen.
If you’re not happy with the service you have received, we’re genuinely keen to hear from you. This will not only allow us to try to resolve your problem, it will also help us avoid it happening again.
How to complain
You can contact us;
In writing: Business Debtline, Tricorn House, 51-53 Hagley Road, Edgbaston, Birmingham. B16 8TP
You can also call us on Freephone 0800 197 6026.
It is helpful if you can let us know the following.
- What went wrong.
- When it happened.
- Who you dealt with.
- What you think we should do to make things right.
- Your full name, address and telephone number.
How we handle complaints
- We will always try to resolve a problem at the time you raise it with us.
- If we need more time to look into your complaint, we will send you an acknowledgement within five working days and tell you when we expect to contact you again. We will also enclose a copy of this procedure.
- We would expect in nearly all cases to send a letter explaining our response to your complaint within 10 working days. If we can’t do this we will send you an update.
- Our aim is to send a final response within eight weeks of receiving a complaint. If this isn’t possible, we will write to explain why and tell you when we will respond.
What to do if we can’t reach an agreement
If we take more than eight weeks to send a final response, or you don’t think we have resolved your complaint, you can contact the Financial Ombudsman Service using their online form by visiting their website at
If you are unable to use their online form you can print out a form, complete it and return it to the Financial Ombudsman by post or email.
You can also phone them on
Phone: 0800 023 4567 or 0300 123 9123
You must refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service within six months of the date of our final response.